When your drain or sewer line malfunctions, you need a reliable trenchless contractor in Keowee, SC, to restore it. At Clean Flo Sewer and Septic, our skilled technicians address all types of drain and sewer problems. Our minimally disruptive restoration methods take the hassle out of drain and sewer repairs and quickly restore full functionality to your pipes.
The Top-Notch Trenchless Services We Do
We offer a full range of trenchless services for local homeowners and business owners. This includes:
- Trenchless Pipe LiningTrenchless pipe lining creates a new pipe within the old one. We offer both slip lining and CIPP to restore the pipe to a like-new condition. Lining the pipe strengthens it and halts leaks. The trenchless pipe lining process takes just one day from start to finish and requires no heavy equipment or excavation.
- Trenchless Sewer RepairAbrasive and corrosive substances, hard water, and tree roots frequently damage sewer lines. When your sewer pipe needs repair, trenchless methods minimize disruption and restore the pipe to like-new condition. We complete trenchless sewer repairs in as little as one day. After restoration, the pipe offers a 50-year lifespan, which equals that of a new pipe.
- Drain CleaningDebris in drains causes foul odors, slow emptying, and unpleasant bubbling and gurgling from the pipe. We perform drain snaking to clear the buildup from the drain. Our drain cleaning services restore the drain’s full capacity and eliminate the unusual sounds and smells from blocked drains.
- Hydro JettingWe offer hydro jetting to clear thick clogs and difficult obstructions out of your drains and sewer line. Hydro jetting works well to break apart grease, tree root, hair, solid waste, and paper clogs. We also use it to scour mineral scale out of pipes.
- Sewer Video InspectionBefore we perform any other sewer and drain services, we conduct a sewer video inspection. Our crew uses a submersible camera attached to a slim, flexible cable to inspect the entire interior part of the sewer line.
- Sewer Line RepairWe fix leaks, cracks, corrosion, and small offsets with brush coating, slip lining, spot repairs, and cured-in-place pipe.
- Sewer Line ReplacementSewer lines typically last for about 50 years. After this duration of time, they deteriorate beyond repair. Our trenchless sewer replacement methods quickly replace the broken sewer line with a pipe of the same or larger capacity.
Why Choose Clean Flo Sewer and Septic?
Our company has more than 20 years of experience specializing in a host of drain and sewer services. On every project, we provide:
- Upfront and competitive prices
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Prompt project completion
- Convenient scheduling
- Work done right the first time
- Focus on safety
Contact Our Trenchless Specialists
For more information about our pipe lining company in Keowee, reach out to Clean Flo Sewer and Septic. We provide only the most reliable solutions for our clients, we also offer high-quality septic tank pumping. Call us or fill out the form to schedule an appointment.